Anavista is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom lodge located on Galera Road in Toco on the north-eastern coast of Trinidad. Anavista overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is set on 12 acres of lush tropical vegetation. This upscale vacation home is located directly across from Patience Bay which allows guests quick access to the Beach and also provides some of the most spectacular seaviews imaginable. Anavista is the perfect location to host a small beach wedding.
Anavista is also ideal for a large family group or for a group of friends or colleagues looking to get away. It caters to those who want to simply relax and enjoy the scenic views or lie or the beach as well as to those who are adventurous enough to go hiking or camping on the lodge grounds. Guests can also come with their fishing rods and try their luck.
Anavista offers a peaceful, calming environment with all the modern day amenities. Each bedroom is air-conditioned with its own bathroom. The house is fully furnished and equipped and bed linens are provided.
Activities and Attractions:
The Galera Lighthouse
Turtle watching in Matura or Grand Riviere
Sightseeing and exploring in the various villages from Mission
to L'anse Noir, Sans Souci, Montevideo, Grand Riviere and Matelot
- Sleeps Maximum of 13 persons
- Bedroom 1 - has one full bed and one single bed
- Bedroom 2 - has one queen bed and one single bed
- Bedroom 3 - has 4 single beds
- Bedroom 4- has 1 full bed and one single bed
- All bedrooms air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- Open concept living room/dining room with sea views overlooking the beautiful Patience Bay
- Fully furnished and equipped facilities
- Kitchen complete with refrigerator, microwave, gas range, toaster, dishes and cutlery